brought to you by
1. Coaches Corner RV Park Address: 103 Hargrove Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 About: Coaches Corner RV Park is less than two miles from the University of Alabama campus and Bryant Denny Stadium. A creek borders it on two sides for a pleasant natural atmosphere. Campers can purchase season passes to have an RV camping spot all football season.
2. Sunset RV East Lot Address: 5001 JVC Road, Cottondale, AL 35453 About: Less than half a mile from Interstate 20/59 at exit 76, Sunset RV East Lot is easily accessible by rigs of all sizes. Daily rates are $29-32, while weekly rates are $160-180. Monthly rates are also available.
3. BAMA RV Station Address: 5461 Skyland E Blvd, Cottondale, AL 35453 About: A little farther off exit 76 is BAMA RV Station. Here guests are approximately 15 minutes from Bryant Denny Stadium. This 19-acre complex is the most expansive RV park on the list and offers full hookup sites for $35/night and electric/water-only sites for $30/night. The weekly rate is $175 for a 30-amp place and $200 for a 50-amp site.
4. Deerlick Creek Campground Address: 12421 Deerlick Road, Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 About: Resting on Holt Lake on the Black Warrior-Tombigbee Waterway, Deerlick Creek Campground is in a beautiful forest. Water sports, boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, and biking are all popular activities here. The University of Alabama is about 17 miles from the campground.
5. Lake Lurleen State Park Address: 13226 Lake Lurleen Rd, Coker, AL 35452 About: About 12 miles northwest of Bryant Denny Stadium is Lake Lurleen State Park, another excellent option for campers looking for a campsite outside of town. This 1,625-acre park includes an activity building, picnic areas, play areas, pavilions, a beach, a bathhouse, fishing piers, RV storage, boat rentals, and boat-launch regions. More than 23 miles of multi-use trails are open to hikers and mountain bikers.